Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, is a city with a rich history and culture. In recent years, it has also become a popular hub for digital nomads. With the rise of remote work and the need for flexible office spaces, the demand for coworking spaces in Tbilisi has been on the rise. Coworking spaces in Tbilisi offer a range of amenities and services that cater to the needs of entrepreneurs, startups, and freelancers. From private offices to open-plan seating, high-speed internet, and meeting rooms, coworking spaces in Tbilisi provide a productive and collaborative environment for individuals and teams to work and grow their businesses. In this article, we will take a look at some of the best coworking spaces in Tbilisi, highlighting their unique features and services.
Table of Contents
Impact Hub Tbilisi
Impact Hub Tbilisi is a coworking space that focuses on social entrepreneurship and sustainability. The space offers private offices, open-plan seating, and a range of resources and services for entrepreneurs and startups working in these fields. Impact Hub Tbilisi also organizes events, workshops, and networking opportunities to help members connect and learn from each other. The space is designed to be a community of like-minded individuals working towards positively impacting the world. Impact Hub offers various membership options, as well as multi-day pass options. Every membership category contains access to unlimited Wi-Fi, printer, and scanner, security monitoring:
- HUB Week – One week per month with 24/7 access to the workplace, meeting room rent discount (-10%), discounted access to events (-10%) Impact Hub Passport – 140 GEL;
- HUB Three – 3 days per week with 24/7 access to the workplace, meeting room rent discount (-10%), discounted access to events (-10%) Impact Hub Passport – 300 GEL;
- HUB Unlimited – The price for an unlimited package is 410 GEL with access to a private locker, Fabrika Community Card, free access to the meeting room for 2 hours;· HUB Fixed – The second option of the unlimited package includes all the perks mentioned above, plus free access to the meeting room for 3 hours and a fixed desk – 525 GEL.
The Hub is a brand new coworking space, which is located in the heart of downtown. It was inspired by the digital revolution and was designed to be a central hub for entrepreneurs, freelancers, and small businesses. The Hub provides a range of membership choices, allowing you to select the amount of access that suits you most:
- “Day&Week Passes” from 40 GEL/day and 170 GEL/week;
- “Flexible Desk” from 425 GEL/month – membership includes daily access to the open workstation from 9:00 a.m. to 0:00 a.m.;
- “Fix Desk” from 525 GEL/month – is best for startups and freelancers. You’ll be capable of customizing your workstation to your specific requirements and have your own dedicated area. It includes a personal locker as well as 24-hour access to the area and its amenities;
- “Private Office” starting from 1400 GEL/Month – It is ideal for team cooperation and privacy. The soundproof, lockable private offices can accommodate groups of 2 to 8 people;
Situated in central Tbilisi, LOKAL offers all the services you could ask for in a coworking space. LOKAL provides high-speed WiFi, outlets conveniently placed at each desk, bookable call and meeting rooms, and, most importantly, free, premium coffee and tea. Besides serving as a coworking space, LOKAL is also a social area. The area is occasionally used for community events and activities. There are several coworking options at LOKAL:
- “Daily hot desks” package grants access to the coworking spaces on the ground floor and in the outdoor garden at LOKAL. The price for a “Daily hot desk” is 10$ (around 26.5 GEL);
- “Monthly hot desks” with 24/7 monthly access are situated in the CoLAB facility, which is close to the main LOKAL location. Monthly members can choose to use both venues. The cost of the monthly package is 180$ (around 474.5 GEL);
- “10-Pack Hot Desk” is ideal for members who wish to get the advantages of membership but do not require coworking on a daily basis. It provides 10 cowork day passes to be used over three months for 90$ (around 237.5 GEL)
Terminal was one of the first Georgian brands to lay the groundwork for the growth of the co-working industry in Georgia. It is a coworking space that is specifically geared toward startups and entrepreneurs. Terminal has a friendly and professional community that encourages networking and collaboration among members. The space offers modern and professional coworking areas, as well as private offices in both Tbilisi and Batumi: Terminal Batumi, Terminal Khorava, Terminal Abashidze, Terminal Towers, Terminal Mozaika, Terminal Roses Garden, Terminal University.
- “Dedicated Desk” (coworking) from 500 GEL/month – For individuals who want to work in Terminal for more than a month, renting Dedicated Desk is a good option. You will get access to a Personal locker, Wi-Fi, Printer/Scanner, Game room, Relax zone, Cafe, Self-service kitchen, Cleaning service, 24/7 reception, and Phone booth;
- “Flex Desk” from 40GEL/day – You can choose any open seat and work daily or weekly, 24/7 at the Terminal. You will get access to the Terminal’s common spaces, facilities, and services, such as Wi-Fi, Printer/Scanner, Game room, Self-service kitchen, Bike storage, Cafe, Kids zone, 24/7 reception, Cleaning service, and Phone booth.
Over the last 30 years, Regus has created a global network of workspaces and owns thousands of locations in every major town and city, including two locations in Tbilisi – on Freedom Square and Vazha-Pshavela Ave. Regus coworking spaces are designed to promote cooperation and give one an excellent opportunity to network with coworkers, clients, and other like-minded businesses. Regus offers both short-term and long-term rentals:
- “Co-working Membership” from 215$/ month (around 559GEL), 139$/10 days a month (around 361GEL) and 99$/ 5 days a month (around 257GEL) – with an access to a printer, scanner, photocopier, high speed Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and Lounge. You will also be capable of scheduling co-working days using the Regus app.
- “Permanent Desk” from 159$/month (around 413GEL) – A personal workstation in a shared workplace or open-plan workspace. Discounts on meeting room and office space rentals are included.
- “Day Coworking” from 25$/per day (around 65 GEL) – You can spend a day in a dynamic, sociable, and professional setting.
In conclusion, Tbilisi offers a diverse range of coworking spaces to suit the needs of entrepreneurs, startups, and freelancers. From the vintage charm of Impact Hub Tbilisi to the modern amenities of The Hub, Lokal, and Terminal, each space offers a unique environment and set of services. Moreover, they are perfect for those looking to connect with other entrepreneurs and startups, with a flexible option for those in need of short-term rentals.
When choosing a coworking space, it is important to consider your specific needs and preferences. Factors to consider include location, amenities, and the community of members. It is also advisable to visit the space and take a tour before making a decision. With the right coworking space, you can create a productive and collaborative environment for yourself and your team.