I called an owner about a property, but it was an agent.
NoAgent.ge is trying to provide the best user experience for all its users. We insist on keeping this webpage owners only as we strive to give our users the choice to buy/sell/rent properties without any intermediaries. Nonetheless, it is possible that some non-owners can slip through our authorisation process of properties. That is why we’ve implemented a Report false property option to our page. Every property includes the Report false property section on the right side of the description. Simply fill in the information, indicate the property ID and our staff will look into the authenticity of ownership of the property by the user. For more information about the Report false property section you can read this article.
How do I register on NoAgent.ge
- On the home page click on the white circle icon next to the blue Submit property button.
- Click on Register, fill in your Username and Email and click register.
- After you have registered, open the email that NoAgent.ge has sent you. It will include your username and password.
- Come back to NoAgent.ge, click on the white icon next to the blue Submit property button again and use the username and password that has been sent to you on your email.
- Congratulations! You are registered on NoAgent.ge, thank you for using our services.
I registered on NoAgent.ge, but I haven’t received any email with my login information .
After you have registered on our website, email with automatically generated password will be sent to you. If you haven’t received an email from our website within 10 minutes of your registration, check your spam folder on your email. If you still can’t find the email, contact us on our support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How come NoAgent.ge is providing advertising services for free?
NoAgent.ge is providing its users with the ability to advertise their properties for free. We do not require payment for our services because we generate income from advertisement placed around our website. We would like to ask our visitors to disable ad blockers while browsing our website as it helps us to continue providing our services and to make Georgian real estate market a better place.